Thursday, December 26, 2013

12 Days of Fitness Day 6

Unfortunately I caught an awful cold that left me sniffling on the couch like one of those DayQuil and NyQuil commercials with Drew Brees. You know which ones I'm talking about, where he doesn't look sick at all after taking it. Ha! Don't I wish it worked as well as those commercials but I was down and out for 3 days, so hitting the gym was out of the question. On the plus side, I did get some excellent restorative sleep! So forgive me, there is no Day 5.

I don't know about you but when I'm sick all I want to eat is carbs, and all I want to do is sleep, an awful combo for someone trying to shed fat and sculpt a ripped, lean figure. On top of that it was Christmas so I ate all the usual no good for you Holiday goodies. But my favorite saying applies here: One day of poor eating won't make you fat, just like going to church one Sunday won't make you a Saint! So True!

Anyway, I woke up feeling like myself again this morning so it's time to pick up where I left off. I really wish I was back in SD at my usual gym today but I'm not and I don't have time to go find a different gym that will let me use the facilities without paying (yes, I'm cheap). Home workout it is!
So here's the workout for today to burn off the all the holiday deliciousness curtesy of instagram user fitness_food_motivation. If you aren't following them, you should they have great motivational pics, workouts and clean eating recipes.

And if you aren't following me on Insta, well you should! IG: itonlytakesasparkSD (and if you can name that song or tell me the rest of the verse I will donate 10% of your Advocare order to Make a Wish, just comment on any picture I post)

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment