Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12 days of Fitness

I'm heading home tomorrow for the holidays and I'm worried about staying in the fitness routine I've got going here. So I've designed a Challenge for my self and I'm calling it "The 12 Days of Fitness" running from Dec 20 - Dec 31. I'm going to workout all 12 days (not all will be super intense workouts because your body does need a few days of rest) but I'm going to try several different gyms in the Naperville, IL area.
Not only am I doing this to keep up with my fitness goals and prime myself for the incredible body transformation I have planned for 2014 but I'm also hoping to drag my family along with me and maybe get them to jump in the bandwagon too. ;)
Now I know I missed the typical 12 day of Christmas countdown but that's fine because I need this to go through New Years as well. So Stay tuned for my updates and keep me accountable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment